Friday, May 27, 2011

April Update

My oh My, April and May came and went huh fast huh? Well I'll share a few photos to show what I've been up too. First off April, Enjoy!

1)April 3rd: My Local Scrapbook store Scrapbook Island ( WHICH I LOVE!!) Hosted a class that one of my favs, HEIDI SWAPP was teaching! Had a great time and Heidi is just to sweet and funny!



2)April 4th:My Ethan celebrated his 3rd Birthday He's growing so fast!


3)April 7th: My Jayden celebrated his 5th Birthday. Yes, my boy's birthdays are 3 days a part. Yes we have to celebrate them separately for each =)


4) April 17th, Our Jayden & Ethan's Disney Car's Birthday Bash. ( I'll share invites and decor done by your's truly in the next post.)


5) My pages completed for the vintage Graphic 45 mini Album swap hosted by Becky @ Two Peas and Bucket. I was in the On the Boardwalk swap and Once Upon a Springtime Swap.






Now Easter, Easter party at my son's preschool and fam fun. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment