Thursday, April 14, 2011

APRIL MONTH: BUSY!!

HI Everyone!

I have abandoned my poor blog! But for very good reason! April is one of the busiest month’s I have had in such a long time!
I’ll do a quick rundown and then maybe sit down ha-ha.
-Attend a Heidi Swapp Class at my Local LSS (Scrapbook Island)
-Work on three orders/projects for weddings, birthday etc
-My Father in Law’s Birthday Dinner
-My Ethan’s 3rd Birthday (All day celebration)
-My Jayden’s 5th (All day celebration)
-Jayden’s Easter Celebration and Recital at school
-Plan, send invites, order food, cake and do all the décor for both my boy’s dual birthday bash oh and put together the favors
-My Lovey’s 28th Birthday
-My Brother’s 22nd Birthday
-My Best Friends Dirty 30th Birthday
-My friend’s 32nd Birthday
-Three Swaps(Graphic 45 mini album pages, tag swaps and a one-on-one)
-Design team Submission
-LSG contest submission
-SO MANY DOCTORS & DENTIST APPOITMENTS for the family
-Mail all sales made this month
Oh did I mention I work full time AND I’ve been making it a point to do family/free/therapy time! Whewwww I might be MIA for a while…but it’s all worth it! A busy life is a well lived life, if it’s done well =o) with that said, I leave you with a quick layout I did as a free gift to a client, who placed an order for wedding tags. Enjoy!



Items Used:
-Basic Grey Granola Collection
-Martha Stewart Punch
-EK Success Corner Rounder
-TH Distress Ink in Faded Jeans
-Iamroses big gardenia flowers
-Recollections mini flowers and flat back pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment