Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Madness

It's true what they say, after Halloween the holiday MADNESS BEGINS! I'm having so much fun working on projects for Scrapbook Island's Design team, RAKs and swaps that I'm currently in. On top of all the special requests and orders on my Etsy site. THANK YOU to everyone who has ordered and emailed me and supported my love for creating!

My day job is also been crazy, I GOT A PROMOTION! I've worked over 8 years for this promotion and it's finally paying off, so needless to say I'm busy at work now also. This refinance boom is also to blame haha. But anyhow, I've promised various shop owners I'd start updating my blog with reviews, monthly product favs and of course more layouts & projects. I’ve set a full schedule ahead so stay tuned!

Now, a sneak peek of the goodies I’ll be using for my November DT project:

No comments:

Post a Comment