Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11th, 2001

I was in college, heading to my first class of the day. The comments of "Oh my God! Oh my God!" "This is not happening.." Kept coming from fellow student's mouths. What was going on? I hadn't been able to watch the news that morning and then I saw it. Terrorist attacks had been committed and hundreds of lives were being lost in New York, Pennsylvania and Virgina. I sat on the nearest bench and like most of the students sat in silence.

This day marks the 10th anniversary of the day innocent lives were lost and the day we truly began to stand and unite as one nation. Let's remember those lost on this day and let's never forget...Brothers, Sisters, Mothers,Fathers,Daughters, Son,Uncles,Aunts, Grandparents,friends and family. We Honor YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment