Friday, June 24, 2011

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Guest Designer & June challenge

Hello Everyone!
As you all know I am a huge Magnolia Stamp fan, as well as a Stampingscrapping.com fan! So for the month of June I was given the opportunity from Stephanie(thank you Cindi Also!) to be one of the guest designers for Magnolia Stamp Lovers for the Month of June! It's a wonderful opportunity and I'm so grateful to be featured with such talented ladies! The challenge for this month was Buttons. I used the Edwin & Tilda Loving Couple Stamp. One of my favs! Join the challenge @
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog








Items used:
DCWV Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink for Edges: Peeled Paint & Tattered Rose
Spellbinders die on vellum
Magnolia Stamp Colors:
Tattered Rose,Weatherd Wood, Mustard Seed, Aged Mahogany, Spiced Marmalade, Burlap, Scattered Straw.
Prima & recollections Flowers and leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment