Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lindy's Stamp Gang Contest Entry

So my mom asked me to make a birthday gift for one of her church friends and what perfect timing! Lindy's Stamp Gang is doing a contest! "Your Favorite Colors!" So why not knock out two birds with one stone! So my favorite colors!

-Cotton Candy Pink ( Starburst Stain): Inner part of the flowers and all over the cardstock and lace punch edgings

-Coco Bean Copper( Starburst Stain): Edges of the frame

-French Lilac Violet ( Starburst Stain): Lace punch edging.

- Blue Amethyst ( Magical Mica Powder) : Second layer of the smaller flowers.. LOVE THIS COLOR!

-BlimeyLimey (Mica Powder): On the leaves. Love this color too!!

Oh my....I LOVE LSG Products! You all have to check them out:
www.lindystampgang.com

See you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Leilanie! Such detail and it's so shabby chic! :-)

    ReplyDelete